AAPEX Live 2022 Coverage
Northwood University honored seven prominent supporters of educational initiatives and learning within the automotive aftermarket industry during its annual Automotive Aftermarket Management Education Awards held at AAPEX 2022.
The Northwood University Automotive Aftermarket Management Education Award is given annually to industry leaders throughout the country who have made noteworthy contributions to education, on any level, inside or outside of the industry.
The awards were developed in partnership with the Auto Care Association, Aftermarket Warehouse Distributors Association, Motor & Equipment Manufacturer’s Association and Northwood University. Recipients received their honors at a luncheon program held during AAPEX 2022.
“Northwood University is proud to continue the tradition of recognizing aftermarket industry leaders from around the world,” said Northwood President Kent MacDonald. “This newest class of influential honorees are significant contributors to the aftermarket industry, and they are well-aligned with Northwood’s mission to develop leaders who drive global economic and social progress.”
The 2022 Northwood University Automotive Aftermarket Management Education Award winners are:
• Amanda Bischoping, Auto Care Association education manager
• Michael Boyer, president of TASCO Sales Representatives
• John Chalifoux, president and COO, MERA – The Association for Sustainable Manufacturing
• David Erb, speaker and consultant for the Automotive Training Institute
• Todd Leimenstoll, president and CEO of Auto-Wares Group of Companies
• Tom Marx, president and chief strategy officer for Marx, Buscemi, Eisbrenner Group (MBE Group)
• Joseph Mejaly, vice president of North America Aftermarket for Meritor