Northwood Adds Master’s Degree for Automotive Professionals
Northwood University is launching a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program tailored for automotive professionals. The MSOL for Automotive Professionals program welcomes participants with diverse automotive industry experiences and offers a pathway for graduates of Northwood’s Automotive Marketing Management and Automotive Aftermarket Management programs. Enrollment for the program is now open, with classes beginning January 15, 2024.
“The DeVos Graduate School has a long history of providing customized corporate and industry master’s programs in the automotive sector, and we are very excited to add a leadership-focused program,” stated Dr. Lisa Fairbairn, dean of the DeVos Graduate School.
“This innovative initiative aims to equip graduates with the essential skills and knowledge required to lead effectively in the dynamic and rapidly evolving automotive industry,” added Dr. Matthew Bennett, vice president of graduate enrollment and professional studies.
Northwood said key program highlights include:
• A curriculum tailored with automotive readings and cases offers an in-depth exploration of industry-specific challenges and opportunities.
• Interactive learning experiences emphasizing team building, strategic development, and critical thinking to drive impactful change.
• Experiential learning opportunities like exercises, simulations, and projects that mirror real-world scenarios. This allows participants to apply theoretical knowledge to practical situations seamlessly.
• Networking opportunities with seasoned automotive professionals and mentors. Exclusive cohorts facilitate mutual learning, enabling students to share best practices and insights.
• An applied capstone project that culminates your educational journey. This project delivers measurable results to your automotive organization, impacting your career and the industry.
• A flexible online format that allows professionals to complete the coursework in 24 months. This enables individuals to pursue advanced education anywhere in the world without interrupting their careers.
• The university said concierge-level advising ensures students experience personalized support from application through graduation. For more information about the MSOL for Automotive Professionals program, including course names and descriptions, click here.
Northwood is hosting a virtual information session about the program at noon (EST) Wednesday, Nov. 29. You can register for the webinar here.