As part of the entry requirements for the 2021 AAPEX Show, all attendees (that includes exhibitor staff, media and anyone else on site) must provide proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or a no more than 3-day-old negative COVID-19 test in order to enter.
If you are currently not vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or do not intend to be vaccinated by AAPEX 2021, see details about the onsite rapid COVID-19 testing option.
If you do not live in the United States, you will not be able to upload proof of vaccination to CLEAR. Instead you’ll need to complete secondary screening onsite and show your non-U.S. proof of vaccination card then.
- AAPEX has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide easy proof of COVID-19 vaccination for faster entry. If/once vaccinated, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free here:
- For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees who have been vaccinated should create a free CLEAR account and upload proof of vaccination in order to enter.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
- Here are the full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Tap ‘Events’ and the AAPEX tile
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination
5) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Have your pass ready to show security for faster entry.
If you’re experiencing issues with uploading your proof of vaccination, reach out to CLEAR’s Member Care:
- Phone Number: 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the app: Contact Us or Get In Touch function