To qualify for influencer media credentials, you must meet the following criteria:
Promote AAPEX 2022 to your following, and receive visibility leading up to and at AAPEX 2022 through our influencer partner program, a trade opportunity that exchanges advertising of AAPEX for visibility to our audience. All relevant, qualified influencer social media channels are eligible to participate in the program.
To become a 2022 influencer partner, contact mdg by emailing email@example.com with your name, links to relevant social media channels, media kit, which marketing opportunities you’re interested in, and the ad materials you’re offering in exchange.
AAPEX Influencer Partner Eligibility
To qualify for AAPEX’s Influencer Partner Program, influencers must meet the following criteria:
- Influencers are defined as top tier social media content creators with an aggregate following above 5,000.
- All Influencer Partner applicants must post, share and engage with content related to the automotive aftermarket industry and its vertical markets on social media networks contributing to the aggregate 5,000 following requirement.
- All Influencer applicants must submit a statement of purpose for attending and partnering with AAPEX.
- Applicants may be asked to submit the required credentials to verify their Influencer Partner eligibility, including links to all relevant Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, etc. pages displaying past posts within the last six months related to the automotive aftermarket industry and its vertical markets with an active following of more than 5,000 aggregate followers and at least two pieces of original content published per week
- Influencer Partners must have previously attended AAPEX, or register and agree to attending AAPEX 2022 in-person.
AAPEX Influencer Partner Marketing Opportunities
Terms & Conditions
We strive to achieve a trade negotiation that is as equal in value as possible between both parties.
AAPEX reserves the right to review all creative content prior to inclusion of submitted materials. Inappropriate content and promotion of conferences and/or exhibition events owned or represented by influencer partners will not be accepted or used.