As part of the entry requirements for the 2021 AAPEX Show, all attendees (that includes exhibitor staff, media and anyone else on site) must provide proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or a no more than 3-day-old negative COVID-19 test in order to enter.
More details on the non-vaccination testing option will be shared soon. Please check back here if you are currently not vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or do not intend to be vaccinated by AAPEX 2021.
If you do not live in the United States, you will not be able to upload proof of vaccination to CLEAR. However, more details will be shared on how you’ll be cleared for onsite access soon.
- AAPEX has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide easy proof of COVID-19 vaccination for faster entry. If/once vaccinated, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free here:
- For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees who have been vaccinated should create a free CLEAR account and upload proof of vaccination in order to enter.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
- Here are the full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Tap ‘Events’ and the AAPEX tile
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination
5) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Have your pass ready to show security for faster entry.
Additional details will be added to this page as they are made available.