AAPEX is now accepting exhibit space applications for 2021 (November 2-4), showcasing an expanded expo hall with more opportunities to exhibit and increase your space than ever before. Year after year, the AAPEX show floor sells out and experiences a lengthy waitlist—but in 2021, the sky’s the limit. Submit your space application to be part of the action in Las Vegas, Nevada, this November.
The automotive aftermarket industry knows AAPEX as the leading and most trusted forum for new and emerging technologies, and they’re expecting you to be part of it, helping them stay “ahead of the curve.” You know AAPEX as your annual opportunity to gather quality leads, generate sales and market your business and brand to your target audience.
In addition to our largest-ever exhibit hall, here is what you’ll see in 2021:
- Joe’s Garage– a new area of the show floor with shop bays and lifts for live demonstrations
- Repair Shop Headquarters (Sands Expo, Level 1) featuring:
- Expanded and relocated Tool and Equipment section that comes with a 30 minute demo spot
- Relocated Mobile Heat Transfer section
- NEW dedicated Diagnostics/Telematics section
- NEW dedicated Tire Servicing section
- Two NEW Mobility Garage training theaters
- Caesars Forum – featuring Chinese and international suppliers
Booth space is assigned during an online drawing and assignments are based on seniority with AAPEX (view order), booth configuration and membership status in one of our show owner associations. The deadline to qualify for the May space drawing is Monday, April 30, 2021.
Booth Space Fees
- Members of Auto Care Association (minimum Level 3 or higher), AASA/MEMA and/or NARSA*: $29 USD per square foot
- Non-members: $49 USD per square foot
Additional Corner Charges:
- Island booth (open on all sides): $4,100 additional
- Peninsula booth (corner, open on three sides): $1,250 additional
- Linear/Standard booth with corner: $280 additional
Island configurations are not guaranteed. In addition, corner booths for linear/standard booths are not guaranteed and corner charges are not added to invoices until after booths are assigned. A minimum 50% of your total cost will be sent when after your application is received and reviewed. All booths must be paid in full by Friday, June 18, 2021. Please do not complete an application if you are participating with a pavilion group.
**To receive the member rate on booth space as a NARSA member, a company can only exhibit in the Mobile Heat Transfer Section.
AAPEX sponsorship and marketing tactics offer high-return paths to thousands of targeted buyers. See all the opportunities available at AAPEX 2021 to determine the best strategy for you. To reserve your selections, or if you have questions, contact one of our AAPEX sponsorship representatives: Chris Kalousek (708-326-5146) or Ryan Glasgow (708-326-7103).
How to Submit a Space Application
- View the floor plan to determine your booth selections. Write down your booth selections before completing the space application.
- Complete the online space application using the instructions provided.
- Enter your booking code.
- Please contact Sandi Kulas at Sandra.Kulas@aapexshow.com for the booking code needed to access the application.
- Review the exhibit regulations. A Chinese version is also available.
- Review the intellectual property policy statement. A Chinese version is also available.
- Review the GDPR Data Protection and Information Security Addendum.
AAPEX Safety Measures & Protocols
To help ensure as safe and productive an event as possible, AAPEX Event Management and AAPEX co-owners – the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) – will take all appropriate and advisable precautions and measures as advised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guidelines for COVID-19. All attendees and exhibitors will be informed accordingly of any new or updated procedures, plans and details as they are determined, put in place or evolved moving toward the event in November.
Feel free to contact Bill Glasgow Jr. at 708-226-1300, ext. 18 or email@example.com.