Join the Entire Industry
Only one event can keep you on top of what’s now and what’s next in just three days. Make sure you’re at AAPEX 2019 when the entire automotive aftermarket industry from around the world convenes in Las Vegas to explore emerging technology, make profitable deals, find innovative products, receive training, and much more.
Drive Your Business Forward
AAPEX offers everything you need to rise to the challenges your customers present.
- New-to-Market Products: Explore what’s now and what’s next in the automotive aftermarket.
- Hands-on Training: Prepare to meet tomorrow’s standards with innovative programming.
- Cutting-Edge Education: Gain insights on emerging technologies that will impact your business. All AAPEXedu sessions will be translated into Spanish and Chinese.
- Powerful Network: Build and strengthen relationships with peers and vendors from the U.S. and around the world.
Who You’ll See at AAPEX
Meet with current and new suppliers from 36 countries from across the global automotive industry, and explore cutting-edge products in 1,295 categories from 2,500+ exhibitors. Easily identify U.S. exporters by the “WE EXPORT” sign in their booth. Thank you to our bronze-level and above sponsors listed below.
International Buyers — Exclusive Benefits
In addition to the event’s great features, as an international buyer you will take advantage of the worldwide connections that only AAPEX can give you.
- Dedicated meeting rooms with interpreters and refreshments in the International Buyer Center, so you can go one-on-one with partners and suppliers
- Networking opportunities with leading aftermarket exporters at the renowned Overseas Automotive Council (OAC) Global Reception
- Matchmaking programs that schedule one-on-one meetings with U.S. exhibitors focused on your interests in products and services
- Complimentary admission to all AAPEXedu sessions, Let’s Tech, and Mobility Garage
- Complimentary shuttle bus services between hotels and Sands Expo
Increased Opportunities for International Buyer Delegations
As part of an International Buyer Delegation, you’ll enjoy all of the benefits listed above as well as discounts and incentives, networking, special events, and more. International buyers who come with a buyer delegation have increased opportunities and an enhanced AAPEX experience with access to an experienced delegation leader who can:
- Speak your language
- Take care of your registration
- Assist you with your visa application process
- Organize your transportation and hotel accommodations*
- Assist you before and during AAPEX
- Offer expert trade counseling, including market analysis to help you select suppliers*
- Schedule visits to booths and meetings with leading exporters*, depending on delegation
- Help you with your itinerary, questions and logistics about AAPEX
*Services may vary
Participating in an International Buyer Delegation is easy. Contact one of the delegation leaders listed below or if your country is not listed, contact Judy Novak at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will connect you with a delegation leader in your country and answer general questions you may have.
Participating Delegation Leaders
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Branch Office Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Mauricio Vasconcelos, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Bogota, Colombia
Ricardo A. Roldan, Regional Financial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy San Jose, Costa Rica
Roy Fernandez, Senior Commercial Specialist
Dominican Republic (and Caribbean region)*
(Includes: Antigua & Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, The Grenadines, Haiti, Jamaica, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent, and Trinidad & Tobago)
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Maria Elena Portorreal, Senior Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy El Salvador, San Salvador
Sandra Hernandez, Commercial Assistant
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Guatemala
Antonio Prieto, Senior Trade Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Rossana Lobo, Senior Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Kuwait
Xavier Muthu, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy The Hague, The Netherlands
Glenn van Polanen, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Consulate General Lagos, Nigeria
Chamberlain Eke, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Lima, Peru
Laura Villanueva, Commercial Assistant
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Bratislava, Slovakia
Lucia Maskova, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Consulate Capetown, South Africa
Jaisvir Sewpaul, Senior Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy Madrid, Spain
Carlos Perezminguez, Senior International Trade Specialist
Participating in an International Buyer Delegation is easy. Contact Judy Novak at email@example.com, who will connect you with a delegation leader in your country and answer general questions you may have.