Introducing the AAPEX Student Sponsorship Program
The AAPEX Student Sponsorship Program connects the best and brightest industry professionals with the most respected and innovative Exhibiting companies at AAPEX 2022, the largest automotive aftermarket event in the country. Find out more about this hands-on, next-level program below
Serious about a career in the automotive aftermarket industry? AAPEX is inviting students to apply to join industry professionals at its 2022 Expo in Las Vegas, NV. You’ll get first-hand industry experience and numerous networking opportunities in your area of interest, plus:
- Two full days of learning and opportunities.
- Access to all AAPEX trainings and general education sessions as well as hosted functions.
- A ticket to this year’s Keynote Session featuring Karl Rove and James Carville.
- AAPEX/SEMA registration, reception tickets, a 3-night hotel stay in Las Vegas, and a food & transportation stipend.
Must be currently enrolled in an automotive-specific educational program. Must be 21 years old by October 31, 2022 to apply.
Application deadline is August 31, 2022
Exhibitors – Sponsor a Student
When you sponsor a student to attend AAPEX 2022, you’re not only helping shape a career, you are also attracting motivated and qualified new talent to work for your company. This is your chance to demonstrate the benefits and opportunities you offer. Make sure you meet the students you need to help you accelerate your growth. Program details:
- Students attend Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Day one, students follow a pre-planned program and day two, intern with your company.
- Cost to cover all expenses: $2,000 per student
- Receive onsite recognition as a program participant.
Want to learn more? Contact Bill Glasgow for more information.
Want to attend AAPEX?
With just one click, you can start making plans to join your community.