AAPEX STUDENT PROGRAM
AAPEX is dedicated to bringing the best talent to the Automotive Aftermarket. As part of this initiative, we are pleased to present two options for students to attend the event as well an opportunity for aftermarket companies to get involved in the program:
FOR STUDENTS – STUDENT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Serious about a career in the automotive aftermarket industry? AAPEX is inviting students to apply to join industry professionals at its 2023 Expo in Las Vegas, NV. You’ll get first-hand industry experience and numerous networking opportunities in your area of interest, plus:
- Two full days of learning and opportunities.
- Access to all AAPEX trainings and general education sessions as well as hosted functions.
- AAPEX registration, reception tickets, a 3-night hotel stay in Las Vegas, and a food & transportation stipend.
Must be currently enrolled in an automotive-specific educational program. Must be 21 years old by October 30, 2023 to apply.
FOR INSTRUCTORS – AAPEX STUDENT GROUPS
Interested in bringing a student group to AAPEX? Give your students in-person exposure to everything that the industry has to offer by applying to be an approved school. Once approved, instructors will have access to the following:
- Complimentary AAPEX registration for a student group of up to 15.
- Access to all AAPEX trainings and general education sessions as well as hosted functions
Must be a school offering automotive-specific educational coursework. Student groups must include an instructor chaperone and all students attending must be 16 years of age by October 30, 2023.
Please note: transportation and hotel will be the responsibility of the instructor.
FOR AFTERMARKET COMPANIES – SPONSOR A STUDENT
When you sponsor a student to attend AAPEX 2023, you’re not only helping shape a career, you are also attracting motivated and qualified new talent to work for your company. This is your chance to demonstrate the benefits and opportunities you offer. Make sure you meet the students you need to help you accelerate your growth. Program details:
- Students attend Wednesday and Thursday.
- Students will have programming including automotive coursework as well as time available to dedicate to their sponsors as needed.
- Cost to cover all expenses: $2,000 per student which includes –
- transportation to and from the event
- 3 night hotel stay
- daily food and beverage stipend
- Receive onsite recognition as a program participant.
Want to learn more? Contact Ryan Glasgow for more information.
Want to attend AAPEX?
With just one click, you can start making plans to join your community.