Weekly Webinars for All Automotive Aftermarket Pros
AAPEX Takes a Deep Dive into Business Strategy
Back by popular demand, AAPEX presents its FREE weekly webinar series, this October, covering critical topics impacting the entire global automotive aftermarket. Get strategic insights to give your business a competitive edge in 2022 and beyond. Join us each Tuesday from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT for the following sessions.
Disruptive Technologies: Shaping the Future of Last Mile Logistics
Watch the Recording:
Overview: Nearly every industry faces the same complex challenges that have defined 2022: an ever-evolving last mile meets mounting inflation concerns, skyrocketing gas prices, and staffing shortages. The question is, what can Automotive Aftermarket parts distributors do to overcome these challenges and meet the increasing demand for faster fulfillment of parts? And can all of this be done while also reducing costs and improving operational efficiency?
Join Elite EXTRA in a timely webinar that dives deep into the state of the Aftermarket Automotive industry amidst these challenges and presents potential solutions that many within the industry are taking advantage of right now to survive and thrive through the disruption.
Elite EXTRA is a last mile logistics software company with over a dozen years of experience solving logistical challenges in the Aftermarket Automotive space with industry-leading software solutions. The company helped Aftermarket Automotive distributors streamline logistics operations through the 2008 recession, through the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic, and is continuing to support these businesses through the challenges to come in 2022 and beyond.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How companies are solving staffing shortages and meeting delivery demands by utilizing third-party delivery platforms to send orders to crowdsourced and courier fleets for delivery.
- How returns management solutions can help companies simplify reverse logistics operations, cut costs, and power a more enjoyable customer experience.
- Why companies are relying on logistics management solutions to streamline their entire logistics operation and gain full visibility and control of their last mile deliveries.
Speaker and/or submitted by: Jon Ward VP, CSO, Elite EXTRA
Jon Ward is VP, CSO at Elite EXTRA, a suite of cloud-based software in the logistics and supply chain industry. For the past 11 years Jon has overseen new sales development, support and market research, client/user services, as well as new software implementation and support.
The Elite EXTRA suite of software specializes in last mile technology that provides the full circle of delivery and returns, including Routing and Dispatch, Automated Returns, Delivery Network Marketplace and Courier Management.
Industry-wide Impact: Adapting to Tech in the Aftermarket Ecosystem
Watch the Recording:
This webinar is presented by the Import Vehicle Community of the Auto Care Association.
Overview: Advancements in technology have significantly changed how modern day cars are designed and made, making repairs increasingly complex to accurately diagnose and repair. Independent repair shops are faced with having to invest in advanced tools and equipment as well as expand technician training to keep pace with the skillset needed use scan tools and computer controlled systems.
The webinar will feature three panelists, sharing their perspective from a manufacturer, distributor and mobile diagnostics repair service and trainer. The panelists will discuss:
- the evolution of automotive technician training: training and digital skill set required for today’s software-based vehicles; manufacturers, distributors, trainers expanding online training formats and resources in addition to on-site training opportunities.
- how the industry and repair shops are adapting to new vehicle technology: right to repair, tools and equipment required and solutions for advanced automotive diagnostics
- challenges and opportunities in the next five years from each panelists’ perspective
- Shawn Dupuie, Bosch Automotive Workshop Services
- Rob Morrell, Senior Training Director, WorldPac Training Institute at WorldPac
- Keith Perkins, L1Training, Mobile Diagnostics Repair Service and Trainer
- Ben Johnson, Mitchell 1, Director, Product Management (Moderator)
October 18th :
Exploring Allyship – From Intent to Impact
Watch the Recording:
Overview: Join industry champions of diversity, equity, and inclusion to dive deeper into the role that allyship plays in driving meaningful change in our companies, culture, and systems. Learn how lifting and supporting other people, actively and intentionally can make you a (better) ally.
Allyship has become a trendy buzzword in recent years s a result of the focus on women and race, but it’s important for leaders to understand how to best put allyship into action to positively impact the entire workforce.
Moderator: Tammy Tecklenburg, Founder & CEO, dott.™
Bio: Tammy Tecklenburg, a 25+ year, award-winning champion of diversity, equity and inclusion within the automotive industry formed dott. as a strategic consulting and services practice to help automotive and commercial vehicle aftermarket organizations and individuals elevate people, process and profits through “diversity of thought.” dott. focuses in areas of: diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI); environmental, social and governance (ESG); career development; corporate board recruiting; speaking engagements; supplier diversity; and a brand influencer/ambassador network
Tecklenburg’s career spans leadership roles in Fortune 500 companies and start-ups including Honeywell, Armored AutoGroup, Spectrum Brands, and Energizer Holdings.
She served the industry as President, Women in Auto Care, and as a member of the Auto Care Association Board; the Center for Automotive Diversity, Inclusion and
Advancement (CADIA) Board; and the Women in Automotive Board. She is certified in leading DEI from Northwestern University, Yale School of Management, and CADIA.
- Jillian Weishaar, Manager, Education & Diversity and Inclusion, Parts Authority
- Tara Topel, Owner, Topel’s Service Center
- Jill Trotta, VP, Partnerships and Business Development, Torqata
- Mike Stevens, Director, Culture and People Development, Standard Motor Products
Impact of Domestic Freight on the Auto Industry
Watch the Recording:
Overview: Overview of the current state of Transportation domestically and the impact of international shipping on domestic Freight.
Understanding of the different modes of transportation and how they impact overall supply chain management.
Best practices that can have an immediate impact of a company’s’ supply chain operations.
- Better understanding of of the current state of US transportation versus the current narrative
- Clear understanding how to better handle transportation to impact internal supply chain management
- How to correctly manage the cyclic nature of international shipping
Speaker and/or submitted by: Christopher Nadeau, CEO, Haversack
CSM (Ret) Christopher L. Nadeau Chief Executive Office Haversack
Christopher L Nadeau, (Retired) Command Sargent Major, is Chief Executive Officer of Haversack. His vision has built revolutionary strategies to reengineer the way companies understand the logistics world around them, impacting every business category small, medium, and large. As a pioneer of transportation and supply chain solutions Haversack is a sought-after advisor at decision making meetings throughout the industry.
Mr. Nadeau’s 26-year military career plus his 11 years in the transportation industry given him a unique prospective to problem solving with solution-based analysis. Mr. Nadeau’s family first mentality guides his focus for himself and the lives of his extended family, the Haversack employees or as they are known by him Haversack Shareholders. Mr. Nadeau and Haversack is a proud member of the SDVOSB, and recipient of the INC 492 Best Workplace honor in the United States. In 2021 Mr. Nadeau and Haversack was selected to form a partnership with Dream On 3 who’s goal is to make dreams come true for children with chronic illnesses, intellectual and developmental disabilities, or life-altering conditions by creating experiences of joy and magic through the world of sports.
Haversack, lead by Mr. Nadeau operates domestic and internationally with the mindset of creating value and results that are a “Win Win”.