BENTON ® SURYA DX-40 is a rugged 12 Volt 40Amp fully automatic 7-Step In-Vehicle & Under-Bonnet DC to DC charger and Battery Isolator, designed to keep second/auxiliary batteries fully charged to their optimum level whilst driving or with portable solar panels when vehicle is parked. Also suitable for installation in marine applications. Due to its compact size and capability to work under extreme temperature, charger allows for flexibility in installation from the engine bay to inside a van, 4WD, RV, caravan or camper trailer. Optional LCD remote battery monitoring device which communicates with the charger and provides visual critical information and status of the charging process.
- Automatic Input Selection: Charger automatically selects DC or Alternator or Solar input based on active input.
- VSR/Smart Alternator: Dual charging modes enable working with Fixed voltage and Variable Voltage Alternators
- Ignition Connection: Comes equipped with optional Ignition sensor to detect vehicle ignition.
- Engine Bay Installation: IP67. Dust, Splash and Shock proof. Operating range from -4 ºF to +185ºF (-20 ºC up to 85ºC )
- Solar MPPT
- Multi-Chemistry Charging: Can charge– Standard, Gel, AGM, Calcium and Lithium batteries optimally
- 7-Step Intelligent Switch Mode Charging
- Temperature Compensation
- Wide Operating Range: 9-42V provides the option of charging from both 12V and 24 vehicle systems
- Multi-Voltage Solar Panels: Works with 12V/18V/24V Solar panels
- Terminal Block: Patented Terminal Block for ease in multiple electrical connections
- Battery Monitoring: Remote display Compatibility through optional BENTON ® DX-M2 Battery Monitor to provide voltage, current, state of charge and any warnings related to the charging
- Super Quite Operation
- Reverse Polarity & Spark-Free protection
- Features Built-in Battery Isolator