State trade associations connect small business to national initiatives and connect national companies to aftermarket small business. A panel of national aftermarket business leaders proclaimed that state trade associations are most valuable for the following:
1) Leading government affairs initiatives at the State house and state regulatory level.
2) Supporting national government affairs efforts with grass-roots outreach.
3) Identifying and addressing locally-specific business issues.
To the locally-owned aftermarket small business, your state trade association brings value in other ways, as well:
* Group buying discounts and time-saving referrals for business services including insurance.
* Attracting national resources to support efforts especially in education and marketing.
* Networking and market development at the local level
Together with our national association partners, your state association connects you to the industry network that speaks with a single voice to government and to the public.
Become a member of the state trade associations that serve your markets. Your support will be appreciated and your reward will be a stronger industry.
For the 2011 State Associations Directory CLICK HERE.