Diagnosing Today and Tomorrow's Turbo's
- Room: The Venetian, Marco Polo 705
Thursday, November 02, 2017: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Gasoline and diesel engines use sophisticated forced Induction Systems that include manifold tuning, supercharging, electric- supercharging, and turbo charging. This class will demonstrate how to diagnosis low fuel economy, low power and fuel trim codes affected by forced induction systems.
These systems are being put in place to meet better fuel economy standards with smaller engines, but still give performance equal to vehicles that had bigger engines.
- Techniques to reduce turbo lag
- Dual intake runner air induction benefits
- Sensors, codes, and data PIDs to aid in diagnosis
- Failure analysis
- Turbocharge replacement installation checklist
Programmed by AVI